|Prep Time:||40 min|
- 3 tablespoons Newell Pineapple Ginger
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 4–5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chopped veggies: carrots, mushrooms, cabbage, bok choy, asparagus, cabbage, broccolini, zucchini, snow peas, green beans, baby spinach
- 1 cup shelled edamame or peas (frozen)
- 3 cups cooked, cold, dry rice (or brown rice)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
In an extra-large non-stick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat and scramble the eggs. Set aside on a large plate.
In the same pan, heat oil over medium and add longer cooking veggies first like carrots and mushrooms, then add the other veggies, leaving the greens, cabbage to add at the end. Toss in the frozen edamame, stir, then set the veggies aside next to the scrambled eggs.
Add enough oil to lightly coat the pan. Add the rice, spreading it out. Turn up heat to med-high, and let it get a little crispy. Flip the rice big sections, using a spatula and crisp up the other side. Once the rice is crispy enough to your liking, add back in the eggs and the veggies. Give a good stir to combine. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil and salt.
Place in a bowl and top with toasted sesame seeds.