- 3 tbsp. Newell Farmlands All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 cups of uncooked brown rice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 (14oz) package of reduced fat firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup of peas (fresh or frozed, thawed)
- 1 cup of carrots (fresh or frozed, thawed)
- 1 teaspoon of fresh peeled minced ginger
- 2 tbsp. of Sake (rice wine)
- 3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 0.5 tbsp of dark sesame oil
Cook brown rice according to the package instructions (ommiting any salt).
While rice is cooking, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large non-stick pan or skillet over medium heat.
Add tofu, cook for 4 mins or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally then remove from pan.
Add beaten eggs to pan, cook for 1 min or until done, breaking the eggs into small pieces then remove from pan.
Add second tbsp of olive oil to pan, 3 tbsp of Newell Farmland All Purpose Seasoning along with the ginger, peas, carrots and saute for 2 mins.
While the vegtable mixture is cooking combine the sake, soy sauce, & sesame oil.
Add cooked rice to pan & cook for 2 mins stirring constantly.
Add the tofu, egg, and soy sauce mixture, cook for 1 min stirring constantly.
Remove from pan and serve, Enjoy!