|Prep Time:||25 min|
- 2 Tbsp. Newell Pineapple Ginger
- 1 14-oz. block extra-firm tofu, drained
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 12 oz. mixed mushrooms (such as maitake, shiitake, and/or oyster), stems trimmed, torn into 2" pieces
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- ½–1serrano chile, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 lime, halved
- ½vcup coarsely chopped cilantro
Cooked short-grain rice (for serving)
Cut block of tofu into pieces. Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add Newell Pineapple Ginger and tofu; cook until golden brown underneath, about 4 minutes. Turn and continue to cook until browned on second side, about 4 minutes. Transfer tofu to a plate, leaving oil in pan.
Pour remaining 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil into skillet and heat over medium-high. Add mushrooms to pan and cook until crisp around the edges and browned underneath, about 4 minutes. Give mushrooms a toss and continue to cook 4 minutes longer. Add tofu, celery, soy sauce, and sesame oil to pan. Season lightly with salt and cook, tossing often, until celery is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and squeeze in lime juice. Scatter cilantro over and toss once more.