|Prep Time:||30 min|
- 2 Tablespoons Newell Cilantro Lime
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, split into quarters
- 1 large cucumber, seeds removed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
Combine quinoa and 2 cups water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stir, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 7 minutes. Shut off heat and let rest until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer quinoa to a fine mesh strainer and rinse under cold water until thoroughly chilled. Let drain for 10 minutes.
While quinoa cooks, combine tomatoes and cucumbers in a colander set in the sink. Season with salt and toss to coat. Let drain in sink until ready to combine with quinoa
In a large bowl, toss Newell Cilantro Lime, drained quinoa, drained tomatoes and cucumbers, mint, olive oil, and red wine vinegar. Season to taste with salt.
Ready to Serve