- 3 tablespoons of Newell All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 2 1/2-inch wide pieces
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon of Black Peppercorn
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
Marinate skirt steak with Newell seasoning, black peppercorn and sea salt, covering bot sides.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Place seasoned steak in the pan with the hot oil.
Occasionally turn steak to cook evenly to desired temperature.
Remove from pan server end enjoy!