- 1 teaspoon Newell All Purpose Seasoning
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach, or more to taste
Beat eggs then add Newell seasoning and sea salt then beat again.
Heat medium frying pan (medium) then add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Cook and stir mushrooms until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Add spinach; cook until spinach wilts, 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove mushrooms and spinach. Add eggs and cook for 1 minute.
Add cheeses, mushrooms and spinach; flip omelet until both sides are golden colored.
Serve and enjoy