- 2 Tablespoon Newell Cilantro Lime
- 2 chipotle peppers finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon miso, preferably red miso
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 pound firm tofu, drained, rinsed, and sliced ½ inch thick
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
In a measuring cup or small bowl, combine Newell Cilantro Lime, chipotle peppers, miso, vegetable oil, and brown sugar, and mix well.
Dry tofu with paper towel. In a medium skillet, heat olive oil and add tofu. Cook until brown on both sides.
Place tofu in a large container, pour marinade over tofu, and gently turn to evenly coat. Return to skillet and Stir sesame oil, soy sauce and reserved marinade. Cook for 3 minutes.
Ready to serve