- 1 ½ tablespoon NEWELL CILANTRO LIME
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- ½ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 325°. Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheets; brush with ¼ cup oil. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and remaining oil. Stir in NEWELL CILANTRO LIME, tomatoes and salt.
To serve, spoon scant 1 tablespoon tomato mixture onto each slice of bread. Top with cheese.