- 2 tablespoons NEWELL CILANTRO LIME
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- ¾ cup fat-free spreadable cream cheese
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the NEWELL CILANTRO LIME, oil. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, salt and pepper; chill until serving.
Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
avocado; replace bun tops.